Strawberry, berry quite familiar. During the season we can use it as a dessert every day, without even thinking about useful, almost medicinal properties of this unique fruit.
So, briefly on the main!
1. It is proved by science, the daily use strengthens the immune system!
2. Strawberries are an excellent antiseptic and anti-inflammatory agent. Strawberry suppresses the development of influenza virus.
3. The presence of the Iodine strawberries offset it in their daily food and drinking water.
4. Strawberry has sugar lowering effect. Therefore, it included in the diet, diabetes.
5. If you have problems with the urinary system kidney and urinary tract is recommended to use the entire season strawberries. It is better to eat every day not less than 400 grams.
6. Strawberries – natural diuretic!
7. Salicylic acid, contained in this unique berry, helps reduce pain in the joints!
8. Strawberries can make iron deficiency anemia. In 200 g fresh strawberries to deter: 60 calories, 4.6 grams fiber, 0 grams fat, 1.2 grams protein, 14 g carbohydrates, 28 mg calcium, 0.8 mg iron, 20 mg magnesium 38 mg phosphorus, 54 mg potassium, 1.4 mg selenium 113.4 mg of vitamin C, 35.4 mcg of folic acid, 54 IU of vitamin A.
9. Masks of strawberries well dried and cure acne, tightens pores.
10. Fragrant juice of fresh strawberries – the best lotion! This is a miracle cure to remove age spots and freckles.
Strawberries are obviously rich in healing properties, but they are also easy to lose as it was given. Therefore, the storage of strawberries relevant than ever!
First, it is important to remember that strawberries can not be long kept in the refrigerator. The fact that the strawberries, which could easily be grown with nitrates become water, a carcinogenic mush. In principle it is better not to keep strawberries at all. Experts advise to eat it within two days after harvest. If you still need to keep the berries in the refrigerator there, you should not wash strawberries before storing.
Strawberry fruit is as useful as the tremulous, so be careful with her “peace of mind”!